Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Electric Twist Pt. 1


We ran across fields filled with grass in our underwear, just because it was too hot to keep on the sticky clothes and we wanted to feel the caress of the air against our skin. We swapped bras and danced in silly circles. We slipped traveling down to a small lagoon and squealed at the thought of ticks being found after we returned to the confines of the city. We climbed piles of dirt, and pretended that we were creatures of the wild. Like little children we leaped and spun and covered our feet in a fine layer of dirt. We talked about life and laughed about everything, and through it all we felt the pure and utter joy of being young and healthy and happy. 

May I present to you, my dear readers, part one of the series Electric Twist:





 -AK



3 comments:

Thank you for checking out my work and for leaving me feedback! I really appreciate it! Have a great rest of your day!