Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Tuesday! My eyes are feeling much better (for those of you who were not aware, I had a horrid eye infection last week)! To celebrate I am sharing a picture of one of my fellow choir-members from our trip to Europe! Isn't she just lovely?

I'm crazy busy this week, but Easter is just around the corner, so there is hope for some catch-up time!!!



Added a surprise Wednesday image from Europe :D Love this one so much :)

P.S. a little birdie says that there is a good chance that I will be in the Grand Forks Summer Art and Wine Walk in June :)  Will tell you more when I know more! :D
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my work and for leaving me feedback! I really appreciate it! Have a great rest of your day!