Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall Back

Hello lovely readers,

As some of you may know, I love fall. I love the smell and the leaves and the warm days with cooler nights. I also love the changing of the seasons, and this love prompted me to do a shoot almost two years ago dealing with the struggle between nature and the city within mankind.  The image below is one of the resulting pictures.


Well pleased with this shoots success, the idea struck me to do a sister shoot, one that involved the opposite theme, with the back being a tree with all four seasons and the background being a mix of the woods and the city. For almost two years I searched for a model willing to work with the concept and an artist talented enough to produce my brain-child, and then along came Victoria and Shandi, two talented young ladies who were open the idea and excited beyond belief to make it happen.  Below are a few of the images from this shoot.



I can't even begin to tell you how pleased I am with Shandi's work and Victoria's dedication. I would never have been able to fulfill this dream of mine without you two. <3 If you two are reading this, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Happy Friday dear Reader,
AK

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning concept!!!! Id really love to use this idea sometime! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my work and for leaving me feedback! I really appreciate it! Have a great rest of your day!