Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sable Sunday

Hello dear readers :)

I hope this post finds you enjoying the sights and smells of good old summer! I know that I have been enjoying summer, capturing its many sights through Yoshi (which means there will be a film update soon!!). For today, however, the focus will be on the lovely Brianna and the first editorial I have done in the new year!

We did two different looks for this shoot, of which I will be sharing only one today. Below are four images which I call the Sable Series. I found that the look of this shoot reminded me of the 80s and as such, I tried to play more with contrast and light leaks. The light leak layers were created by Julia Trotti, and Brianna did her own hair and makeup as well as providing her own wardrobe. I hope you enjoy the series and look forward to sharing more images in the future!!



























With the hope that you will all have wonderful, sun filled weeks,
AK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my work and for leaving me feedback! I really appreciate it! Have a great rest of your day!