Tuesday, April 9, 2013

March Madness

Hello everyone!

Well the as that saying goes, "March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lion..." Or at least that has been the weather on the frozen plains!! We had two blizzards this past months and there is still snow on the ground! However, I can't complain because I also managed to have a wonderful March in which I 1) visited the Minneapolis Institute of Arts for the first time, 2) went to my second NHL game, and 3) spent St. Party's day with my family! I am so thankful to be surrounded by such wonderful people and to be able to have lovely adventures!

I hope that you are all having milder springs and equally fantastic adventures!

-AK

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my work and for leaving me feedback! I really appreciate it! Have a great rest of your day!