Thursday, June 20, 2013

To Brianna- A beautiful model and a dear friend






 

An oversize sweater that once belonged to someone's grandfather. A beautiful girl, a dear friend, seeming to softly glow in the fading light. A click- the shutter- and then through the silence comes another sound: laughter, laughter all around. We talked, we laughed, we drew closer together- and as I look back upon those images I see you perhaps more clearly. Mysterious, beautiful, strong, and yet still growing- you, my friend, are a constant source of inspiration.


With my thanks for sitting constantly infront of the camera and for laughing at my jokes as if they were funny,
AK


1 comment:

  1. Like these simple pictures! Classic and lovely :) Nicely done - you have a very intresting blog :)
    -Love Mia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my work and for leaving me feedback! I really appreciate it! Have a great rest of your day!