Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sleepy Saturday

Hello again,

I am writing you today from the Minneapolis area, and I just wanted to share a quick shot that I took this morning in between taking a nap and working on some images for Wolftree Magazine. If you haven't checked out Wolftree's new website you totally should! The series they published in V. 2 is now on their website! I hope that you are all having a nice, relaxing Saturday! Today Bob and I have done nothing but shoot, eat, read, and watch the wild game and Sherlock on Netflix. It has been fabulous and perfect day, just what Bob and I needed after the crazy busy (but amazing) past few months! :)

Till next time,
AK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my work and for leaving me feedback! I really appreciate it! Have a great rest of your day!