Sunday, February 12, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Hello my lovely readers,

I hope that February has caught you all happily preparing for Valentines day (whether that means you are spending the day with your loved one or if you are planning on mocking the cute couples with your other single friends)! As some of you may know, it is my birthday on the 13th!! So, since I am always a fan of giving gifts more than receiving them, here is a lovely blogpost featuring the pictures from the cold and misty mornings that occurred within the past few weeks. :D


































Grow. Live. Explore.

Even when a blanket of snow covers the world and a bitter wind steals warmth from your bones, there is magic within this world for those who seek it.

<3 AK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my work and for leaving me feedback! I really appreciate it! Have a great rest of your day!